- San Francisco, CA; Menlo PArk, CA
- Job Terms:
- $68/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
The Marketing team is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to support our rapidly growing partner ecosystem. This role is responsible for developing and managing scalable partner programs that will drive short term and long term business growth for our APIs through our partner ecosystem. This position is designed for someone to apply their channel marketing expertise to accelerate the growth and success of the partner ecosystem globally in close partnership with cross functional teams such as product marketing, partnerships, finance and operations.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years professional experience at a B2B organization in a partner marketing or channel marketing role supporting GTM efforts with channel partners
- Ability to self-start, prioritize, and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Strong project management, presentation, and communication skills
- Analytical mindset and experience working with customer relationship management tools like Salesforce.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and have an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Must Have Skills:
1. Partner/Channel B2B Marketing Experience, ideally in a SaaS or Enterprise company
2. Excels at building XFN Relationships
3. Ability to juggle multiple priorities
Nice to Have Skills:
1. Brand marketing experience
2. Project management (PMP or similar)
- Support partner marketing programs including building a demand generation engine, managing incentive programs, developing co-branded campaigns, and more to help support our partner ecosystem across the family of apps.
- Create and deliver partner facing assets such as dashboards, reports, best practice guides, co-marketing guidelines, etc.
- Build close relationships with the partner sales team to understand their needs and support the GTM initiatives through new scaled marketing initiatives
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Partnerships, Legal, and Finance to build and support partner marketing programs such as Market Development Funds (MDF) to ensure partner investments drive clear ROI
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.