- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
- Client is looking for a 3D technical artist to help build effects using our internal effects studio (go/effects-studio). This candidate will be generating artwork and the technical implementation of the effect based on templates defined by the system. They should be able to write shaders and work with UX to ensure effects meet the high quality bar we have for launch.
- The project team is responsible for supporting Shorts Creation through features like green screen, multi-mix and effects.
- Review and organize assets so they are consistent and easily understood by multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinating closely with Eng, PM, and UX team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Iterate on and optimize 3D production assets.
- Develop new effects; work with UX to refine with a goal towards shipping.
- Work with our effects studio software to provide feedback on what is / is not working.
- Author GLSL Shaders - Know how to write GLSL shaders
- Experience with 3D modeling (gltf pipelines / generating technical assets).
- Experience with webGL.
- Basic modeling, rigging, animation, and texture and lighting skills (with strong expertise in at least one area).
- Expertise in one or more of the following software programs: Maya, 3D Studio Max, Blender (Maya preferred).
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Experience with typescript.
- Experience with three.js or other web based 3D frameworks.
- A degree in a relevant field: animation, video games, computer science.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
>Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
>Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
>Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
>Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
>Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.