- Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
The Content Design team conceptualizes, crafts, and builds content experiences. Your ideas and vision can impact the way people consume media products, what they look and feel like, and how they’re used by millions of people across the globe.
The Content Production Design team is looking for an exceptional Retoucher, with significant studio experience to manage processes and guidelines for image delivery to
a variety of Client Media Product platforms. You will be dedicated to the highest standard of quality and applying rigorous attention to detail to create polished images
while working in collaboration with teams of designers, producers, and art directors. In addition, you will lead projects with external vendors in order to meet weekly deadlines for the delivery of art assets. You are comfortable and productive in a team environment, while being highly-organized in work habits and file building. For any given project you may be called on for various retouching tasks such as color adjustment & correction, masking, extensions, and composites.
• Expert level skills in masking, extensions, composite, beauty and color work
• Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues
• Experience working within design comps and template layouts
• Prior experience in a time-sensitive production environment
• Diligence in file-naming structures and file organization
• Ability to work quickly and with multiple points of feedback and changes
• A deep understanding of the Client aesthetic, UI, and history
• Final cropped image uploaded to asset management system
• Portfolio demonstrating retouching work
• 7+ years of experience in photo retouching
• Expert Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Capture One, Lightroom
• Proficiency in After Effects or Premier, Sketch, and Keynote
• All resumes must be accompanied by portfolio and/or website link.
5+ years experience in similar role
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)