- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Mid-July or ASAP
- Posted By:
- Kallie Boruff Emanuel
The AI Architecture & Strategy design team is looking for a strong UX designer who is comfortable building a new product. Our team strives to deliver designs with thoughtfulness and simplicity in the complex world of AI and machine learning. Bring your design talents and make a big impact at the crossroads of AI and design.
You will help solve UX challenges by creating wireframes, sketches, and flows to help illustrate proposed solutions. Take designs end-to-end with high fidelity comps and delivery of specs to developers. Must be good at communication and have experience owning projects end-to-end. Should be comfortable in a startup like environment.
- Designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products.
- Writes functionality design specifications.
- Design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams.
- Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group.
- Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Acts as consultant to other team leads and may manage external production and design resources.
- 3-5 years of work related experience required.
- Experience creating user flows, wireframes, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required.
- Must have the ability to understand technology issues and communicate information effectively.
- Must have strong design thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies and standard design software packages (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma).
- Experience designing for enterprise products preferred.
- Any experience working with big data is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
Portfolio review required.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.