- Job Terms:
- 25-30/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Becky Morrissey
This position is responsible for the paid media consultation for Marriott’s Digital Services group, which creates and supports comprehensive in-house digital services programs for participating hotels. These centralized offerings provide individual hotels with paid media services, and functions in an agency-like model within the Global eCommerce Digital Services organization.
The Digital Analyst, Paid Media will assist in the execution of paid media tactics that support the objectives outlined in each client’s Digital Business Plan. The position focuses on implementing and measuring paid media tactics designed to acquire new customers to client hotels. All tactics will be economically viable, efficient, repeatable, KPI-driven, and scalable.
The Digital Analyst, Paid Media Consultation is tasked with staying up-to-date on industry best-practices and works to implement new ideas, techniques and tactics within the Digital Services programs. He or she will work cross-functionally with various Marriott Digital teams to advance the value of paid media marketing at the hotel level. This role includes collaboration with Analyst(s), vendors with the implementation of paid media tactics across client programs and for special projects. This position reports to the Director, Paid Media Services.
- Manages execution of PLUS paid media related tactics that support the overarching Marriott Digital strategies and goals.
- Effectively prioritizes workload to accomplish a variety of tasks for multiple Clients, Paid Media Managers, Director, and manages the flow of questions and directs inquiries to the appropriate party – vendor, agency, Paid Media Managers, Senior Analysts.
- Manages day-to-day digital client consultation operations activities across a range of MDS clients and internal MDS digital client service managers.
- Responsible for monthly client calls and weekly account audits of PLUS digital paid media plans, and eChannel tactics across multiple platforms for individual hotels.
- Evaluates, audits and reviews deliverables from in-house partners, vendors, agencies and freelancers for accuracy, quality guidelines and standards; manages updates as necessary.
- Works with the team to execute sustainable work processes that supports the overall Operations team.
- Employs the project request system (SalesForce) and other resources in place to track tactical work for Digital Services programs.
- Utilizes internal Marriott reporting and content management systems, as well as outside vendor dashboards and tools.
- Establishes and maintains documentation to track progress and completion for applicable digital tactics.
- Aligns paid media tactics with new and emerging best practices, to improve quality, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Complies and keeps paid media guideline documentation and standards up to date, to ensure quality, consistency, and adherence to Marriott’s global digital strategy.
- Assists in identifying advertising channels that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Service programs.
- Excel super user, comfortable in both Microsoft Suite and Google Suite.
- Experience with PM Tool a must have Salesfore experience a plus!
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience required (paid media campaign management and email marketing are preferred).
- Agency internship or work experience preferred; tactical execution responsibilities a plus.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, public relations or related field client requested but not a must.