- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
As our WW Connections Planner/Strategist, you will partner with various cross-functional teams to develop global integrated customer strategies. This will include helping define the customer journey of our various products and services in order to create relevant communications plans, influence comms in key sales channels, and design systems to deliver those plans at scale.
You will collaborate with teams across brand, planning, content, creative, analytics, partner management and experience strategy, and work closely with geo teams around the globe to ensure local relevance. It is imperative this connections planner understand market trends, consumer research, platform insights and holistic consumer paths, ultimately leading to strategies that effectively connect our products and services to our consumers.
You will work with leaders to ensure strategies are aligned with brand nuances, taking into account successful executions, understanding results and continually pushing the work to evolve.
• Deep experience leveraging customer-centric tools such journey maps, personas, insights and opportunity assessments to advance work.
• Fluent in holistic connections planning across touch-points online and off, across ours and third-party retailer partner environments.
• Experience writing communication plans and creative functional briefs that carry a strategic thread from strong objectives to actionable and measurable metrics.
• Adept at identifying opportunities to incorporate systems thinking. Ability to design communication plans that use flexible, modular content for easy distribution and adoption across different environments.
• Exceptional ability to deliver clear, concise briefs to creative teams.
• Ability to identify quantitative and qualitative insight opportunities to better understand consumer needs, and articulate opportunities in clear briefs to analytic and research teams.
• Ability to define KPIs, test opportunities and measurement frameworks in partnership with insight and analytic teams to understand business results and how the work meets consumer and third-party retailer partner needs.
• Highly skilled at summarizing findings, from research efforts to campaign performance, through concise and compelling presentations.
• Experience planning workshops to gain, synthesize, and clarify information from creative and business partners. Outstanding collaborator inspired by group critique.
• Skilled at unpacking ambiguous problems to gain clarity and proactively look for ways to develop a clear direction.
• Comfortable being part of large project teams and eager to tackle opportunities both big and small. This role will respond to briefs and seek opportunities to lead the creation of new briefs.
• You have a minimum of 7-10 years experience as a connections planner, communications planner or strategist.
You will be joining a team of forward-thinking specialists who collaborate closely with extraordinary creative talent to launch products and services, craft new customer experiences and tackle complex marketing challenges. Using an objective and insights-led approach, our team connects the brand with current and future customers all over the world in channels that facilitate purchase of our products and services.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)