- Job Terms:
- DOE W2 hourly
- Start date:
- June 2022
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Note: This position is Fully REMOTE - Candidates must be US-based and Eastern Timezone hours are requested.
Our large Fortune 50 client is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their Segment Marketing team. In this consultant role, you will deliver specific delegated tasks assigned by a supervisor.
- Works individually or with a team to analyze economic considerations, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, prepare pricing studies, and manage program/project budgets
- Position uses a wide application of principles, theories, concepts and draws on previous experience to determine a course of action
- Participates in projects such as implementing marketing programs or projects that support organizational marketing objectives for volume, revenue, profit, customer acquisitions, retention and satisfaction
- Requires work prioritization, forecasting, scheduling and coordinating resources within assigned projects
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review
- Participates in projects such as the development of marketing plans and forecasts, prepares pricing, competitive evaluations and short-term projects
- Tasks involve a degree of forward planning and anticipation of needs/issues
- Help resolve issues and determines contingency plans and triggers for risks. As needed, escalates issues to appropriate audiences including key business leaders and team members.
- Ensures materials developed are compliant and properly submitted to compliance for regulatory filings
- May organize and schedule group tasks
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes, brand standards, and prospects/customers
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes:
- Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
- Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or equivalent discipline preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising or communications.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Health insurance or Medicare/Medicaid marketing experience preferred, but not required.
- Integrity and Trust
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communications
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Decision Quality
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Project Management
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.