- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
Always On digital channels:
Assist the Lead Producers for the Client for Business in the management and execution of “Always On” content for the digital channels managed by the Global Content Development team.
- Coordinate timelines and the creative process across a team of strategists, writers and internal stakeholders for multiple postings a week, across multiple distribution channels.
- Creation and management of the “Always On” timelines in Asana.
- QC of storyboards created by the editorial/strategy team for accuracy.
- POC for all last minute questions from publishing contact for organic and paid assets.
- Track content status for timelines in danger of slipping.
- With the Producers and Design Lead, manage resourcing against timelines.
- Research and support of Always On effort for the casting of SMB’s.
- Produce, under direction of Producers
- 1-2 years experience as a Production Coordinator/Assistant Producer.
- Excellent time/project management skills with an ability to juggle several projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Have a mobile first mindset and experience producing/creating in the mobile first space.
- Have a detailed knowledge of the social platforms and their portfolio of products.
- A passion for helping SMB’s through educating how best to utilize Client's suite of products to increase sales for their businesses.
- Experience with project management software such as Asana.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.