- Silicon Valley, CA (REMOTE or ONSITE)
- Job Terms:
- Daily Rate- DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
The social team is responsible for developing high- level strategy, communications planning, creative concepting and overall execution in collaboration with services and advertising teams. They directly contribute to and manage our owned social channels. Partnering with multiple functional disciplines on shows launches and campaign projects throughout the year; requiring close collaboration with groups internal and external.
The Social Media Platform Manager position will be responsible for organizing and exciting all technical launch moments for our owned and operated social platforms. Ensuring smooth launch events and pointed communication for all critical launches and evergreen initiatives.
-responsible for publishing our social presence; ensuring highest quality timely launches
-provide organization of marketing content and publishing cadence for various products across organic platforms
-assist in monitoring the licensing and rights clearances to ensure channels are being adjusted as needed
-collaborate with partner agencies to ensure all teams are informed on planned launches and postings across all projects- to ensure a cohesive social presence for the brand
-stay up to date on new social media tools, nest practices, completive activities, and other social media leaders to bring early adopter tech and trends
-proactively monitor and identify trending risk areas and make recs to mitigate risks
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)