- Silicon Valley, CA (REMOTE)
- Job Terms:
- Daily Rate- DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
The company's Global Marketing Communications group oversees all advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
Under the mentorship of an Associate Creative Director, the Senior Writer Interactive brings the story of our groundbreaking products to life on the website. You will craft headlines and body copy for everything. You’ll be tasked with describing complex technology in friendly language that’s simple enough for everyone to understand. On any given day, you will brainstorm digital campaigns, help conceive innovative interaction models, and experiment with new digital platforms.
In this role, you will represent the brand voice, helping to express our values through initiatives that support education, the environment, and diversity. And you will have the opportunity to do the best work of your career—and have it seen by the millions of people who visit the website each month.
• You have at least seven years of experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, or in-house creative group for a major or upcoming brand.
• You have an impressive portfolio demonstrating strategic insight and writing talent through advertising campaigns, digital campaigns, film, and video.
• You love writing and demonstrate a real passion for creating compelling work.
• You are thorough, pay the utmost attention to detail, and create amazing copy.
• You remain curious, ask questions, and dig deep to find solutions.
• You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes.
• You have a dream to work in a creative, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
• Write beautiful website copy that makes complex technologies seem amazingly simple.
• Craft fun, thoughtful, and captivating headlines.
• Work with User Experience designers to develop content outlines for new product websites.
• Partner with the world’s best art directors and designers to craft groundbreaking interactive concepts.
• Use your voice and influence to articulate ideas and present the work to partners and executives.
• Collaborate with CDs, ACDs, Product Marketing, and editors to refine copy.
• Meet deadlines and keep project managers apprised of work in progress.
• Keep up to date by researching the latest products, solutions, and related technologies.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)