- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for an Art Director for our Fortune 500 Financial client. This is a full time, remote role for 12+ months with the potential to extend and go permanent and offers full benefits - medical, dental, 401K and more. This Art director will be on the experiential design team. Their main work is designing and building experiences for in-person and virtual conferences in the tech and banking world. We strive to create unique and memorable experiences for conference attendees to interact with the brand. The art director will partner with copywriters on multiple projects throughout the year. They must be able to think and design in three dimensions. They must be able to dream up creative concepts, build appropriate presentation materials, and sell it to various partner teams. They must be skilled in designing and handing off files for multiple channels, including digital, print, social, and merchandise. It would be helpful if they have experience in working with video and motion graphics, including working with production companies to produce those elements. Apply today to learn more!
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)Not the job for you? Tell your friends and reap the Rewards! https://aquent.com/rewards/