- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
Aquent's client is looking for a talented graphic designer with global packaging expertise to join our Product Experience team for a three month contract. The ideal candidate will have the ability to ideate on and deliver broad, conceptual design systems with evolving style guides and user research inputs. This position requires strong organization, print expertise, advanced layout and typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
* Contribute to the design development of scalable global device packaging.
* Contribute to the architecture of short and long-term user experience features and product lines across devices and locales.
* Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, requirements, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
* Ideate solutions that endlessly advocate for the customer and ensure their voices are heard.
* Present to business and design leadership with design rationale using market analysis, metrics, behavioral data, quantitative research, customer feedback, and usability findings to support your work and substantiate.
* Meet all team deadlines and responsibilities by listening to others and valuing opinions.
* Bachelor's degree in a related design field.
* 6+ years of professional experience.
* A portfolio demonstrating accomplishments in effective user-centered packaging design solutions.
* 4+ years of experience building out templated design systems, mockups, and rendering in 2D/3D.
* 4+ years of experience working with offset printing, dielines, color/material/finish (CMF).
* Expert InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop skills.
* Working knowledge of packaging design principles and practice.
* Ability to extract insights from research and quickly turn around mockups reflecting a range of solutions.
* Ability to multitask and complete projects on time and successfully.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.