- Kohler, WI & Remote & Travel (Hybrid)
- Job Terms:
- $40-50 / hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
Responsible for project management, on-time and on-budget execution of exhibits, displays, and tradeshows as requested by Kohler corporate businesses worldwide. This includes the managing of all tactical aspects of a tradeshow and/or event.
Management of all aspects of assigned projects and tradeshows. This includes:
· Work with all of Kohler’s business units and trade show team that want to present at different shows to determine the best venue and booth location at a show.
· Develop detailed budgets and track them throughout the project.
· Present different reports, budgets, summaries, and debriefs to project AMs/PMs.
· Develop timelines and monitor progress of projects based on approved timelines.
· Work with designers to develop exhibits, displays, floor plans and layouts.
o Suggest existing displays that could possibly be implemented into the layouts.
· Verify required product lists are complete and kept up-to-date with changes, order entry, shipping, and product receipt dates.
o Verify product is correct upon arrival.
· Develop RFQ’s (Request for Quotations) for the fabrication of exhibits and displays.
· Assist with collection and dissemination of technical information from product engineers and marketing managers to facilitate display and exhibit build.
· Negotiate with vendors and submit purchase orders.
· Supervise vendors, contractors and other external sources in construction and assembly of exhibits and displays.
o This also includes the installation/dismantling of tradeshows and events.
· Clearly communicate with all necessary Exhibit & Display team members, clients and vendor contacts before, during and after tradeshows and events to ensure efficient and effective execution of services.
· Travel up to 40% of the time. The majority of the travel is typically between the months of September – April.
Our client is a recognized global leader in kitchen and bath design in addition to manufacturing furniture, cabinetry, engines and generators. Just to name a few! Each of the products and services offered strive to enhance the quality of life for future generations to come through high quality design, craftsmanship and innovation. While the company leads in various areas, their words are reflected in their actions. From commiting to sustainability and being net zero by 2035 to providing clean water to surround communities--they are truly making a difference in the world!
This client believes that each associate is a leader. Teams consist of future thinkers, problem solvers, dreamers (and doers) who don't believe in the word "impossible". The culture is another reflection of the company that thrives on challenging the "norm" and providing a safe and human-centered workplace where each person can thrive. There are so many opportunities to expand your skill set, create something fresh, and use your own background to develop our boldest ideas. With a global presence, this is a fantastic way to expand your portfolio and learn new skills from the other leaders at the company.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM