- Silicon Valley, CA (Hybrid)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
Seeking an outstanding cross-functional program manager to support its Retail Readiness and Planning team focused on Program Readiness for Campaigns and Promotions. The Program Readiness team manages Retail programs including but not limited to new product introductions, campaigns and promotions, and special projects. This team is responsible for the planning and execution of strategically significant cross-functional initiatives for Company’s Retail worldwide. We are looking for an influencer and organizer who thrives in an environment of complexity and can seamlessly connect strategy to execution. Must be high energy but easygoing, love collaboration, lead change, and have outstanding leadership presence.
• Outstanding influencer who is great at connecting the dots and able to lead and influence global, cross functional teams.
• Proven strength in positions of leadership. Able to mobilize, inspire, and lead teams without direct authority and manage conflicting stakeholder interests effectively.
• Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Strong collaboration skills—leading execution across teams, influencing across organizations, and experience working across all levels.
• Scrappy and inventive, always finds a way forward; eternal optimist with a committed drive for impact.
• Comfortable working with, presenting to, and facilitating decisions among senior executives based on evolving priorities.
• Strong business acumen and ability to comfortably dive into any area of the business, develop a deep understanding, and shape execution plans.
• Expert knowledge of program and project management. Knows the tools (e.g. strategic frameworks, change management, dependency management, risk management, amazing communication) and when to use them, when not to use them, and when it’s time to create new ones.
• 7+ years experience in program/project management role in a customer-centric environment.
• Manage and drive planning and execution of cross functional programs.
• Mobilize and lead a large global cross-functional team through all project phases including execution, go live and retrospective.
• Manage the plan of record and ensure all work streams are well defined, planned, and resourced to deliver per the overall launch timeline.
• Support and empower the team to identify milestones, manage dependencies and risks, track deliverables and remove blockers.
• Drive and maintain senior leadership engagement and alignment, facilitating and supporting key decisions.
• Implement standard methodologies (e.g. for planning, program, and project management) and help drive adoption of them throughout the organization.
• Develop strong collaborative relationships as a trusted advisor for key partner teams (e.g. Market Development, Retail Fulfillment, Store Operations, Online Readiness, and Retail leadership team) to ensure successful execution.
Education & Experience
Experience managing in a retail environment a plus; MBA a plus; PMP or other relevant certification a plus
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)