- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Our top financial client is seeking a stellar Senior Designer! As an Senior Designer, you are an experienced creative champion who leads and influences innovative thinking and strategic visions that help our clients solve their most complex business challenges with unique solutions. You’ll look at every creative task as an experience, always pushing for a useful, memorable and innovative outcome. You’ll advance the work by drawing on vast experience and knowledge, settling for nothing less than exceptional.
Locations: Atlanta, Boston, Cleveland, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Philadelphia (other mid-level cities will be considered if talent
As a senior graphic designer, you are a talented and motivated creative professional with design strategy and innovative solutions at your core. You’ll consult with internal clients to cultivate and maintain strong relationships. You’ll collaborate with art directors, cross-disciplinary teams (including video/animation, web, events) stakeholders and clients to develop and execute compelling design solutions and engaging ideas rooted in strategy that moves business forward.
As a strong communicator and conceptual thinker, you’ll leverage your proven ability to articulate ideas and implement advanced creative solutions for multifaceted design projects. You’ll exhibit business acumen, create innovative design solutions and keep abreast of industry trends. You’ll be instrumental in contributing to a high-performing team environment and passionate about mentoring peers and delivering outstanding client experiences.
You can expect to conduct design consultations while navigating conversations with knowledge and insight toward business solutions. You’ll develop and co-develop creative briefs, storyboards and layouts to effectively communicate design ideas that are persuasive and inclusive. You’ll conceptualize and execute design solutions that align with business objectives while offering elevated client and team experiences. You’ll design clear and visually compelling campaigns, pitches and presentations. You’ll mentor creative project team members in developing conceptual skills and provide constructive feedback to implement the project vision. You’ll act as a project manager for your assigned projects creating timelines and estimates to align with internal clients budget.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
• Creative digital portfolio demonstrating outstanding conceptual thinking and design skills
• Five-plus years of related experience as a senior graphic designer
• Experience working in a fast paced, matrixed agency or in-house team environment to develop a range of creative initiatives
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft; proficiency in prototyping, Microsoft Office and Teams
• Strong knowledge and skills in designing interactive and static presentations
• Ability to understand the internal client’s vision through active listening, advanced communication and diplomacy with business partners, project owners, managers and internal team members
• Ability to develop creative briefs, storyboards for animation/video, mood and image boards
• Ability to strategize and lead ideation sessions with creative colleagues and clients
• Sound business acumen to adapt while working alongside client-serving professionals
• Excel at managing multiple projects, prioritizing milestones, and influencing clients and design colleagues to deliver desirable solutions within time frame and budget
• Ability to initiate and successfully engage in creative ideation sessions and design sprints
• Advanced technical understanding of digital media and print design in-house and with vendors
• Willingness to accept administrative responsibilities such as project management and internal client communications along with creative development and design
Our client's purpose is to build a better working world. The insights and services they provide help to create long-term value for clients, people and society, and to build trust in the capital markets.
The insights and quality services they provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. They develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on promises to all stakeholders. In so doing, they play a critical role in building a better working world for team members, for their clients and for their communities.
Building a better working world — is the foundation of their culture.