- Remote - USA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Karson Gries
Are you a skilled Producer interested in building a true next-generation, AAA game? We are a team of passionate game creators who have, together, shipped some of the world’s most popular PC, console, and mobile/cross-platform games. We have also consistently focused on cutting-edge technology and emerging platforms which holds true for our current adventure. We fully embrace and encourage remote work plus love these challenging frontiers where video games are evolving and becoming more accessible, more inclusive, and more fun. If that sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Producer you will support the Sr Producer in managing the development of a game project from concept to release. This will involve leading assigned areas to execute game vision, owning day-to-day operations of assigned areas, maintaining alignment with the Sr Producer, other producers and team members, and possibly managing Associate Producers.
What will you do?
● Work closely with the Sr Producer to balance creative vision with time, budget, and resources.
● Drives assigned areas to completion by scheduling deadlines and managing task prioritization, making tough decisions when necessary for the health of the team and project.
● Collaborate with the Sr Producer and department leads to coordinate resources across the project.
● Work alongside developers to ensure game projects are delivered with the highest level of quality possible.
● Foster a healthy team and culture of success.
● Communicate regularly with Sr Producer, and the game team on status and plans for the game. Work diligently to knock down any roadblocks or solve any problems that hinder progress.
● Direct Associate Producer(s) to execute the plan & vision, while training and mentoring them.
● Wear a number of diverse hats and be open to exploring new ways of getting the job done.
What will help you be successful in this role?
● You must love games!
● A minimum 5+ years experience working in a production role in the game industry.
● Ability to be flexible and creatively solve a variety of challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
● Being a self-starter who is able to identify and solve problems.
● Enjoys leading teams to success on the cutting edge of technology
● A proven track record of releasing games on time and on budget.
● Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to drive schedules.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience producing a live game is a plus.