- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kallie Boruff Emanuel
Our client is looking a Product Designer.
- Generates ideation and solutions to improve product designs and design systems. Utilizes a variety of perspectives when ideating (e.g., business, experience, technology). Synthesizes into a concise articulation of user wants and subsequent solutions. Contributes to ideation exercises as part of a design sprint.
- Prototypes for new products and features quickly and efficiently. Presents internally (e.g., Design and Engineering) and to external customers to receive feedback and understand user needs. Leverages necessary tools to evaluate customer perceptions, demonstrate designs to stakeholders, and facilitate next steps. Designs in accordance with the company's brand and guidelines with the ability to highlight any missing elements.
- Collaborates with PM and Engineering to partner in successful design implementation. Performs QAs to help ensure "pixel perfect" designs are in product. Continues a workflow with PM and Engineers to iterate further on designs during implementation as necessary.
- Produces visual designs from concept to delivery. Facilitates UI and visual language for a cohesive set of products. Works with a variety of visual design documents including creative briefs, mood boards, 3D models, motion studies, iconography, illustrations, layouts, and redlines for a set of products, tools, and services.
- Understands how to use and leverage a prescribed design system (e.g., content templates, icons, form design, UI controls, navigation models, design trends) and is comfortable working with complex and in-depth design systems.
- Core graphic design foundation (layout, typography, information design, experiences, interaction design, etc).
Highly proficient in:
- Figma and MS Office Suite
- Strong grasp on front end design & development
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communication, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field AND 3+ years experience working in product or service design OR equivalent experience (e.g., experience using design thinking to solve problems).
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual Communication, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field AND 3+ years experience working in product or service design
OR equivalent experience (e.g., experience using design thinking to solve problems).
- Experience: 3-5 years, preferrably at Microsoft
- Familiar with MSFT fluent system (worked in design systems previously)
- Topography/visual design
- Proficient in Figma
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.