- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jaleesa Nance
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in the day-to-day content creation for media campaigns, paid influencer campaigns, internal synergy placements and O&O, in addition to content creation with platform partners. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, this role will work with the Digital Marketing Team and the Media Team to assist in identifying and guiding creative for placements, including but not limited to, display banners, YouTube mastheads, and custom creative for all major platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
• Focus on major areas of work, typically 20% or more of role % of Time
• Assist with daily communications and creative execution with the Digital Marketing team, agencies, internal partners and the Media team. 40%
• Organize internal calls and emails with all O&O, sr. leadership, synergy and reporting partners for transparency into upcoming campaigns and content
• Help provide notes on creative with agencies and coordinate consolidation of notes with executives and stakeholders
• Coordinate with the Media team to hold kick off calls for agencies and partners and provide support with asset sharing
• Assist with posting ad sales creative 40%
• Collaborate with the rest of the Digital Marketing team on current brand campaigns and social media initiatives. 20%
• Copyrighting to accompany specific buys and creative. 20%
• Manage spreadsheets and documents for tracking of digital placements and support for the analytics team. 20%
Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
• Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
• 2-3+ years experience in media buying and content creation in the digital space for entertainment brands.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Experience with paid streaming platform digital marketing – how a DTC product works, and how to make effective social media marketing materials to drive engagement and subscriber growth.
Skills and Capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Highly motivated, proactive and organized.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Passionate about digital media and social platforms.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects, and within a matrixed reporting environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams.
• Highly collaborative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea.