- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
LOCATION: Hybrid onsite or fully remote in either Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, San Jose or New York.
Our Global Commerce leader is seeking a Sr UI/UX Designer to join their automotive marketplace design team and to be a part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have an important impact on people across the globe.
As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll be a part of this core design team. This role will envision and craft outstanding user experiences for the world’s largest online marketplace with over 100 million shoppers and 25+ million sellers. Using design creativity and user-centered design principles, you will work with cross-functional teams that are reinventing the commerce landscape on a grand scale to and address exciting new business opportunities. Your responsibility in this role is to craft elegant and simple interfaces that solve complex interaction problems.
Qualified Candidates need to have:
- 5+ years of experience at a senior product design level creating scalable mobile and web applications.
- A professional portfolio showing strong strategic, conceptual and visual proficiencies. Expertise using Figma utilizing established design systems, components and brand guidelines.
- Experience creating flows, wireframes, prototypes and detailed design specs.
- Practical work experience with large process flows and complex systems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience collaborating with product managers, engineers, stakeholders and partner teams.
- Experience working with design researchers, helping plan and build studies and bring insights into design work.
Great to have: E-commerce/major online marketplace experience.
Bonus points if you're an automotive enthusiast and/or having experience in automotive industry (vehicle or parts related).
MUST be a system designer/thinker