- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- June 2022
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our Fortune 50 healthcare client is seeking a Sr. UX Designer to join their Experience Designer team. In this consultant role, you will be regarded as an expert Product and Service Designer, as well as a User Experience thought leader with strong business acumen. You will use advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences. You will influence, evolve, and improve design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality.
- Use understanding of customer-centered design processes to recommend improvements in the product lifecycle and functional processes. Designs within the confines of design language but knows how to innovate within it. Equally comfortable solving tactical and blue-sky design problems.
- Confidently articulates and rationalizes design decisions as they relate to Express- Scripts business goals and customer needs to help drive product decisions
- Responsible for facilitating design discussions and leads design ideation sessions that generate a broad set of concepts and inspires teams
- Current on new technologies and techniques, and communicates those trends to other designers in order to share the knowledge. Recommends new technologies, interactions, and processes to effectively address UX and business goals.
- Ability to work with product and engineering to maximum effectiveness
- Professional-level competency with design and implementation tools; experience with usability testing
Desired Candidates will bring:
Knowledge and Abilities
- 5-8 years of industry experience.
- Must have online portfolio showcasing UX work.
- Strong visual design skill and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong knowledge in user centered design principles, accessibility standards, inclusive design, user testing, design thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in structured Agile environment.
- Ability to create hi-fidelity cliprototypes.
- Experience working on transactional, e-commerce sites and their core functions.
- Experience in working on a design system a plus.
- Must be able to articulate design decisions as they relate to the business
- Skilled at effectively packaging your deliverables by demonstrating creative visual thinking and problem solving
- Possess a working understanding of how ESI executes a customer focused design process
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting.