- Dearborn, MI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Melnik
The Digital Content Specialist is a member of Our Client's Digital & UX group within the Marketing team. This position supports this group's website and legacy commercial sites and is the business point of contact for day to day site content management and authoring. Core responsibilities include project management and site maintenance, lead prioritization efforts for all strategic enhancements and site updates driven by stakeholders, and ownership of authoring team (Perficient). This role will partner closely with product owners, technology teams, and other marketing functions for various offerings including, but not limited to, Vehicles, Intelligence, Charging, Finance and Service.
- Be able to Monitor and execute multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously • Manage stakeholder expectations by proactively identifying problems and solutions • Support senior leadership team for any communication and presentation needs • Strong project management, problem-solving, verbal/written communication, and multitasking skills
- Working experience in digital marketing, content marketing, and/or authoring
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-functional team
- Passion for building relationships and proactive communication
- Motivated and strong detail-oriented approaches
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative measurement frameworks and KPIs for digital marketing
- User centricity, balanced with meeting business objectives • Process-oriented mindset with an eye for potential efficiencies • Data analytics-oriented – Ability to drive KPIs/data analytics in all decision making and tactical marketing actions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Strategy or Leadership (or equivalent experience)
Our client is an American multinational automobile manufactureR in fact, they have been leading automobile innovation for over 100 years! They are a company that is used to adapting, evolving with the current needs, and leading noticeable change. Our client is focused on helping to create a world with fewer obstacles and limits that will help all people move forward! Our client is one of the most recognized, awarded and established global companies that continues to innovate toward a more clean and sustainable future.
The company culture is anchored in shared values and acting for the common good. The company values include curiosity, putting people first, doing the right thing, being tough and playing to win. Each value acts as a guide on how our client lives, acts, and communicates ensuring that they stay focused on what is most important--consumers! While this company is already amazing, your digital expertise can help make it extraordinary! You will implement your creative processes, use your innovative ideas and fresh perspective to create a seamless consumer experience. You will gain new skills (while sharpening your current ones), new experiences, partner with individuals across the globe and expand your portfolio with this rare opportunity. With forward and innovative thinkers--like you, the sky is (quite literally) the limit. Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM