- Houston, Texas
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Frank Penalver
***Our client in the energy industry is looking for a Paid Media Marketing Manager. This position is hybrid requiring 1 to 2 days in the office. The NRG office is located in downtown Houston, Texas.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Marketing Manager to oversee our paid media & advertising initiatives. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing, and analyzing paid media campaigns and communicating the results and providing insights and recommendations. This position will work with external vendors and internal marketing teams to execute paid search, display, and social advertising strategies. The candidate will be expected to improve paid media campaigns efficiency and increase conversions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing, executing, and optimizing digital campaigns from conception to launch
• Manage all media & advertising vendors
• Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals
• Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to stakeholders
• Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
• Overseeing media buys and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
• Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
• Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
• 7+ years of experience in launching paid media campaigns across multiple channels
• Experience in testing and optimizing ad creative and re-targeting campaigns
• Experience with analytics tools and reporting off each platform
• Experience working with vendors to develop paid media strategy & set up media buys
• Strong communication, oral and written skills
• Strong creative skills
• Self-motivated; can learn quickly and work independently
• Extremely organized, systematic, and able to identify and address issues
• Punctual, can meet deadlines in a timely manner
• Have an analytical and data-driven mindset
Our client is an award winning power company that provides reliable services to millions of customers using diverse energy resources. With customers and employees at the center of everything they do, they've actively been working toward net-zero emissions by 2050 to provide a better planet for you and I! Ambitious and eco-friendly, WOW! By using diverse generation sources combined with new digital technologies and tools, they've successfully evolved the power market by becoming "the" powerhouse. This company is ever evolving--becoming smarter, more sustainable, and more reliable for businesses and residents across the country.
Continuous innovation means continuous creative thinking...this is where you come in! We are searching for creative thinkers AND doers. Previous talent we've placed here speak so highly of the supportive teams and skills they've been exposed to! Our client is proud to be leading the transformation in the energy industry and hopes you'll join them.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM