- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
This is a team of designers, writers, engineers, and producers whose mission is to empower designers and developers to do their best work. Our primary focus is building out and evolving the company's design system for designing and building beautiful, usable products.
We're looking for a Production Designer who will be responsible for the ongoing development of our Figma-based third-party design kit.
- Continuously incorporate new and updated components and styles into the Design Kit.
- Manage incoming bugs, whether reported through 1P or 3P audiences.
- Support development and maintenance of new Design Kit-related capabilities
- 3-5+ years or experience
- Strong proficiency with Figma, particularly with experience documenting design systems as part of component libraries and sticker sheets
- Experience driving the production of digital assets, redlines, and specs
- Demonstrated ability to execute a high level of craft in design systems thinking
- Be detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills in layout and typography
- Contribute to improving design resource definition and the documentation process
- Create and maintain design resources to improve productivity and consistency
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
- 5+ year of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience establishing design systems
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with designers and engineers
- Ability to collaborate effectivity with cross-functional teams and peers and build impactful relationships
- Experience with using Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience managing and maintaining Figma community files
- Experience with designing at scale
- Proficiency with additional design tools
- Familiarity with design tokens
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
>Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
>Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
>Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
>Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
>Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.