- On-site in Seattle, WA or remote in PST
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
Aquent's Client is seeking a talented, passionate User Experience Designer for our out of home business. We build consumer and enterprise experiences for Hotels, Senior Living, Health Care, Residential, work spaces, and more.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person interested in designing innovative, intuitive end to end experience for multiple segments. The designer will create consumer and enterprise experiences for our enterprise environments. You need to be passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while we make history.
* Create conceptual diagrams, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specifications
* Work with engineering and product on new concepts and create end to end experiences from scratch.
* Confidently defend design rationale used to create solutions in design reviews with product managers, engineers, and testers
* Present design work to the design team, product team, executives, and external partners for review and feedback
* Research customer needs and work with both internal and external partners to design the right lovable customer experience.
* Work with business development and engineering to assess and optimize new and existing interactions
· Experience shipping multi-modal consumer products
· Experience with VUI/voice/conversational design
· Demonstrated ability to influence product decisions
· Demonstrated ability to drive customer/end-user impact
· Exceptional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
· A track record of successfully working across teams to synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.