- Remote, PST hours
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter to fill the role of a Digital Project Manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to
communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams they work with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department with a primary focus on digital where high quality results are required. This individual will drive the execution of various digital initiatives including but not limited to site strategy, website launches, lead-generation programs, and more.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise to meet changing requirements as needed
- Organize weekly meetings, team standups, and presentations
- Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
- Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
- Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
- Orchestrate the efforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
- You have 3+ plus years project management experience in the digital space.
- You have strong understanding of the digital space (required).
- You have strong understanding of the user experience and creative process for website development.
- You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus).
- You have experience with industry best practices in relation to information architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
- You have the ability to use common PM/collaboration tools effectively ( Mavenlink, Basecamp, Smartsheet, Keynote, Google docs, etc.).
- You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus)
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.