- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kallie Boruff Emanuel
Studio is located in Redmond, WA (Open to Onsite, Partial Onsite, POrentiall Fully Remote)
Our client, a large Creative Studio team is looking for an energetic, experienced, and confident Creative Producer / Project Manager to help drive digital marketing projects from strategic ideation to final consumer asset for products like Windows, Surface, Microsoft 365 & Edge. This position will support our studio directors and other producers to help complete day to day tasks, on time, in a fast-paced design-agency-style brand studio.
The Producer works in partnership with the Integrated Marketing Comms Leads & Brand Managers, Creative Leads & Designers to produce & execute creative assets against the creative brief. The producer manages logistics from present back to asset delivery for all creative projects briefed into the Studio. Additionally, when working with a creative agency the producer manages scoping & statement of work details, schedules agency reviews, & is the primary contact for agency feedback\response.
We’re looking for an experienced project manager/producer with logistical skills and practical experience to strengthen our growing team and help deliver world class design assets every day. We seek individuals first and foremost that can manage many projects simultaneously with proactive and reactive problem-solving skills to explore, create, and deliver new marketing experiences on time.
- Lead & drive production of digital marketing projects from brief to final asset.
- Function as main point of contact for all assigned projects in the Studio.
- Communicate project status and details to designers, leads, and other producers regularly.
- Define, track & report on the execution of multiple simultaneous marketing projects.
- Identify & mitigate project risks/dependencies via daily communication with clients & design team.
- Drive ongoing evaluation of project status and assist in designer project reviews.
- Coordinate logistics for all aspects of simultaneous projects including scheduling, meetings, budget discussions, licensing, legal review, geopolitical content review, asset backup & asset delivery.
- Own the relationship to inform and coordinate with external design agencies & vendors as needed.
- Schedule & drive all production meetings for each assigned project.
- Hand off assets for delivery to team Asset Manager, Integrated Marketing Comms Lead, and Brand Managers
- Other duties as assigned.
- The candidate will have 3+ years creative project management experience (preferably in a fast-paced agency environment) driving marketing products for print and digital deployment in all marketing channels.
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Internet Explorer & Outlook. Solid knowledge of programs like Acrobat, Photoshop, In Design, Premier, Illustrator is also necessary.
- Organizational skills are essential to succeeding in this role while managing critical assets and assistance with 1st and 3rd party asset approvals. The candidate must be a self-starter, master multi-tasker, a great communicator, and a proactive planner to succeed.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment via exceptional time management skills is critical.
- It will be necessary for the candidate to be able to facilitate solutions to process breakdowns and prevent repetitive issues from reoccurring project to project.
- The ability to deal with ambiguous situations and conditions, and an ongoing need to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently is a must.
- Strong interpersonal communication and cross-team collaboration skills with the proven ability to work with and build win-win relationships with creative teams (e.g., graphic and video production artists), technical teams (e.g., developers), and non-technical teams (e.g., PR and Marketing) alike is necessary. When conflicts occur, you bring people together, with careful listening, mitigation, and resolution skills.
- A high level of enthusiasm, ingenuity, self-motivation, resourcefulness, and drive for results.
- All candidates must have a positive and team-oriented attitude to contribute effectively.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.