- Seattle, WA; Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kendra Campbell
The Design Program Coordinator will focus on supporting the remote presence team. The ideal candidate is highly organized with experience managing purchasing requests, meeting deadlines, establishing timelines, anticipating project issues and resolving them. This role requires excellent communication skills, an ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. A highly organized approach and consistent delivery is mandatory. You'll work within our Design Operatons team and will support the team on ad hoc projects as needed.
This is a full-time contingent worker position based. Role is open to Seattle, MPK, SF, NYC, or US-based remote.
- Drive the creation and centralization of business processes and assets. This may include creating and maintaining email distributions lists, team calendars, and org-charts
- Support RP Design Operations
- Coordinate Design Reviews. This includes managing calendars, scheduling, gathering agenda topics, taking notes, and posting next steps.
- Help organize and schedule collaborative forums across multiple areas of the business.
- Manage design sprint calendar(s) and the tracking of sprints across Remote Presence Design.
- Assist in maintaining ongoing design programs like bug bashes and dogfooding sessions.
- Ensuring new team members are added to the appropriate meetings and workspaces
- Support DPMs on critical projects and key programs
- Assisting team-level coordination of event planning + culture building activities; support in backstage management of virtual events
- Team communication & knowledge sharing, including maintaining team documentation, wikis, and project trackers
- Support the operations of the design team's onboarding program including tracking new starts, ensuring clear communication of our process with owners, and flawlessly executing on our onboarding checklist
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and ability to drive clarity
- Familiar with human centered design processes
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Positive attitude and dependably delivers on requests
- 2+ years experience working in a similar capacity required; familiarity with internal tools and systems a plus
- Track record of being detail-oriented, willing to wear multiple hats, identifying areas for improvement/support and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Bachelor's degree required
- Familiarity with Wiki, Figma, GSuite