- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jaleesa Nance
As part of the Marketing Partnerships, Alliances and Card Services team in Corporate, the Branded Card Services team is responsible for creating and cultivating direct-to-consumer relationships within company's most strategic customer segment. It does so by managing this company's co-branded financial products, which serve as a cross-business unit loyalty program.
The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst sits within the Marketing team and will play a key strategic role on a collaborative, data-driven team. Working as a digital analyst, this role will support ongoing site improvements to grow both new acquisitions and increase engagement with existing customers. This role will evaluate performance for ongoing improvements to SEO and user experience, use tools including Adobe Analytics to pull website data on the company website and manage creative development, test plans and tactic-level execution.
In this role, the Sr. Marketing Analyst will be given immediate responsibility and be expected to operate as a core part of the team.
This entails but is not limited to:
● Evaluating site performance for SEO, Prospect and Cardmember engagement
● Identifying trends and underlying causes for changes in performance such as site traffic, conversion rates and account approval rate
● Coordinating and executing marketing tactics including creative development, A/B and multivariate tests, tracking requirements and tactic implementation
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong website analytics skills and expertise in digital marketing KPIs
• Expertise using Adobe Analytics to optimize websites and making marketing decisions for search engine optimization and UX
• Experience with website testing including planning tests, executing using Optimizely or a similar tool, and evaluating results and drawing conclusions that can be applied
• Proven success in driving results demonstrating creativity & innovation, ability to follow through and priority-setting
• Minimum two years of work experience in marketing and/or analytics roles
• Strong analytic skills
• Strong relationship skills for working collaboratively with multiple internal and external partners
• Strong process orientation
• Experience tracking performance and forecasting results
• Experience collaborating with agencies
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
• Experience with GSC that is essential but came with it. nice plus, Tableau nice plus, Contentsquare teachable and Optimizely is a plus
• Knowledge of Office skills with proficiency in Excel and use of complex formulas
• Adobe Analytics.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience