- Silicon Valley, CA (REMOTE)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
We oversee all of the client’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class customer experiences. The Interactive team is recruiting an experienced business analyst. This person will understand the business and user experience goals of a project and provide clear requirements for all partners, design, development and QA teams. Working with key partners, the business analyst will clarify and communicate business needs, contribute to the definition and design of solutions and ensure the alignment of user experience goals, technical solutions and business needs.
The business analyst will perform activities including experience design and business process analysis, needs assessments, requirements gathering and solution definition throughout the design and development lifecycle. In this role you will help build processes to manage requirements for all partners and works with interactive producers responsible for creating customer-facing digital experiences in our Channel partner retail environments. You will have close collaboration with internal creative and development teams. This role provides the opportunity to change the way customers and our Channel partners interact with the client both in and out of Channel stores. A real passion for creating digital experiences is important.
- You are a self-starter, ambitious, self-directed, self-sufficient
- You are committed to excellence and have outstanding attention to detail
- You have excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills
- You have demonstrated experience producing technology project artifacts including: use cases, requirements documents, design functional specifications and process flows
- You have experience in technology solution management, including: usability/GUI design, web application development methodologies and object-oriented development approaches
- You have strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies and web CMS platforms, preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- You have previous experience in business / systems analysis
- You have a solid track record of gathering and documenting product requirements in a variety of systems environments.
- You are comfortable leading workshops, working meetings and presentations.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as define strategic plans.
- Own and develop relationship with users, working with them to optimize and improve our system
- Acts as interpreter who facilitates communication between business, design and technical teams
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Make recommendations and communicate key insights and findings to product team based on user experience related questions or technical issues/constraints
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Assess and manage change requests for product team to evaluate
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the user
Requires BA/BS and a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience. Business analyst/systems analyst is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)