- Los Angeles, CA (Partial Onsite)
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
The Product & Design Creative Infrastructure Team is seeking an Asset Management Program Specialist. If you have a passion for program oversight and establishing workflows for multiple teams using leading industry creative asset management software, we encourage you apply. We are eager to meet candidates that have a proven track record of creating resilient systems that are able to evolve alongside business needs.
The P&D organization is responsible in part for all the beautiful content which is designed and seen across all our platforms; Apps/Games, Arcade, Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books and the next big thing. Where applicable we ingest assets from external and internal partners and teams respectively; or conversely create original content for featuring and publication. This position will place you at the epicenter of these two wonderful worlds ensuring assets moving through the system are accessible to all relevant parties.
• 3—4 years experience with evaluating and setting up workflows using industry leading asset management software and systems to meet multiple business line needs.
• Experience using project management methodologies and tools such as Wrike, Airtable, JIRA, Asana, WorkFront, OmniPlan or similar platforms; as well as iCal, iWork and Office suites.
• You are technically proficient, have the ability to learn new systems and tools quickly as well as understand various project structures, file formats both static/video, and accompanying metadata.
• You must be able to foster a high degree of organization across teams.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and are highly collaborative.
• You must have the ability to make complex decisions independently and explain rationale.
• You have excellent project and task-tracking experience and a proclivity to detail but frequently step back to see the big picture.
• You can draw parallels between various business line needs to formulate consolidated solutions.
• You are comfortable presenting potential workflows and solutions, implementing upon approvals, and finally creating and disseminating documentation.
The Asset Management Program Specialist will be responsible for the following:
• Creating, co-owning and overseeing master roadmap for select platforms and the subset of efforts under the P&D Creative Infrastructure team.
• Define, manage and track schedules and execution.
• Identify and prioritize and pivot project tasks, gauge risks and be abreast of project health at any time.
• Translating needs of multiple teams to capabilities of asset management platform or informing feature development.
• Establishing multiple team file and folder taxonomies, setting up workflows, and pipelines within asset management software and systems.
• Partnering with local and Engineering teams on user stories, prioritizing feature requests and bug fixes.
• Ensuring integration of asset management system with other systems.
• Carrying and/or coordinating formal User Acceptance Testing.
• Assisting with data migration planning and team on-boarding.
• Assisting with User and Group permissions models related to teams and workflows.
• Author documentation and provide periodic training sessions.
• Ability to create and execute communications with a template driven mentality.
• Verifying user reported anomalies in production environments, and escalating accordingly.
• Collaborating with other Project Managers on tracking standards and protocol.
Education and Experience
• College education preferred.
• 3—4 years experience in creative asset management software and systems.
• macOS platform proficient.
• Keynote savvy for creation and presentation of collected data or training documentation.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)