- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
As a UX researcher for this company, you'll have the opportunity to advocate for people on business-critical projects. The team focuses on data controls within ads, and will need both strategic and usability research.
• Collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
• Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
• Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
• Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan
• Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Extensive experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
• Extensive experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
• Extensive experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
• Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, anthropology, psychology, sociology, communication, or information science