- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
This team is looking for a Marketing Project Manager who is passionate about communication and ensuring the creation of engaging, compelling, and relevant communications through various internal and external facing channels. The role will work closely with the Channel Product Marketing Manager to carry out the channel strategy, streamline efforts, and expedite marketing execution to accelerate demand and consumption of our learning product portfolio. This role will help manage both internal and external communications for the GTM team, working across the team and relevant stakeholders. The role will contribute to both external communications and internal communications across a variety of mediums including but not limited to email announcements, blog posts, social media, customer/partner messaging, and newsletters.
• In collaboration with vendor agencies, manage the day-to-day execution of channel strategy across social media, newsletters (internal and external), and blogs. Including attending and participating in weekly status calls with agencies, providing updates and doing follow-up.
• Help manage channel requests for customer and partner facing communications.
• Provide WWL concierge service to manage inbound channel program inquiries, such as: receive and work to answer program questions, requests from project teams, triage and resolve issues against SLA, provide issue reporting in alignment with schedule, communication channel.
• Develop messaging outline, draft, and drive to completion, including review cycles and final sign-offs.
• Review communication channels at play and ensure messaging is individually tailored but coordinated across all, laddering up to GTM channel strategy.
• Manage the editorial calendar, weekly status updates, and schedule conflicts across all channels.
• Document best practices and channel rhythm (including templates, process, etc.)
• Coordinate and pull “Rhythm of the Business” reporting and insights for business reviews; Prepare insights from various reporting sources for monthly and quarterly stakeholder reviews
• Work closely with extended teams to listen, identify specific business needs, and propose solutions to the GTM team for consideration
• Training of channel processes and usage of Opal to new team members or retraining as needed
• BA/BS in Journalism, Marketing, English, or Communications (or equivalent)
• 3+ years communications, public relations, marketing familiarity, social media
• Understanding of company solutions and products, including customers and partner ecosystem
• Business maturity and experience working with senior executives
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.