- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- June 2022
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
We are Johnson & Johnson, the most recognized health and personal care company in the world. Founded in 1886, J&J is a Fortune 50 company with nearly 135,000 employees in more than 275 companies across 60 countries. We blend heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. This is our purpose.
This is what sets us apart.
The J&J Design Studio (JJD) works globally across the Company’s business segments: Consumer, Pharma, Medical Device and Corporate. By utilizing the power of design, we optimize the user experience for consumers, employees, healthcare providers and patients.
We are not a traditional design studio. Because we collaborate with our business partners at the inception of new product development, we are able to apply design thinking and craft creative solutions to products being developed. We are committed to creating an authentic and inclusive environment where you will thrive both personally and professionally.
A Solutions Manager who can support projects across the pharmaceutical business.
- Drive the creative side, bring together all of the strengths of the project and work with different partners across multiple functions to create a cohesive output
- There is a big focus on R&D and Supply Chain with an additional focus on Sustainability
- Build new programs, which is especially important in sustainability.
- Understanding of how pharmaceuticals are developed and supply chains.
- You will help plan and develop scopes of work while supporting, growing and maintaining productive business partner relationships
- You will support J&J Design’s Solutions team in execution of innovation program development, diverse brand strategy, brand experience and creative execution while providing guidance and collaboration to implement solutions to the creative teams
- Contribute to the improvement of design processes, project planning and generation of design briefs.
- You have a clear point of view that is articulated through a thoughtful and considered approach to achieve strategic results
- You will be adept at moving business goals and dense insights into focused and actionable plans to drive forward quickly into implementation
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- An active and enthusiastic interest in designing experiences and crafting resolutions that positively affect patient experience
- Ability to communicate complex and critical ideas simply, with tight focus and clarity
- An inspired attention to detail and exceptional follow-up and follow-through.
- Proven ability to lead the development of strategic visual and verbal narratives using a combination tools, including Microsoft Office software
- Skilled at distilling and simplifying complex information
- Pharmaceutical industry experuence with some knowledge of R&D and Supply Chains
Above all else
- Friendly, thoughtful and perpetually curious
- Humble to your core with a sharp emotional intelligence
- Able to build trust, even when communicating a dissenting point of view
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.