- New York, NY; Baltimore, Maryland; Boston, Massachusetts; Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jaleesa Nance
This team is seeking an experienced and creative Marketing Manager. This person will help to develop business marketing strategies and content to inform clients and the industry of the critical role ad measurement plays in improving business outcomes. In particular, the ideal candidate will have the strategic, storytelling, and operational acumen to combine industry insights with products and solutions to tell the story of how businesses can develop a successful measurement strategy, particularly as the digital marketing ecosystem evolves.
This person will also be highly collaborative, with experience in driving cross-functional marketing initiatives, and setting goals and expectations for sustained impact. Excellence in communication, stakeholder management and the ability to simplify our complex suite of solutions into messaging that resonates with our customers is required.
- Support the development of measurement product/solution positioning and alignment in partnership with Marketing Science and Business Product Marketing teams.
- Support the integration of company measurement solutions within key GBM programs
- Lead/support cross-functional relationships to scale the company's position as a measurement leader
- Execute on marketing strategies, delivering related programs and materials (e.g., client facing presentations and keynote decks, sales enablement, campaign assets) that bring company measurement solutions to life and drive established outcomes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Marketing and Sales partners on opportunities to scale work via major marketing moments and sales channels
- Experience guiding content development and strategy across different channels and with input from multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of fundamental project management concepts, such as creating work-back schedules, evaluating project scope, and managing deliverables
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on complex concepts and plan and execute on multiple marketing initiatives in tandem
- Track record of collaborating across multiple teams, internal and external vendors/contractors, and agencies to produce marketing assets.
***Also open to Los Angeles & San Diego, CA***