- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- $40 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jaleesa Nance
Aquent's Client is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy. As the Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy, you will support the SVP, Marketing Strategy & Media, and directly support the Executive Director, Marketing Strategy. You are responsible for developing and evangelizing strategies for assigned shows.
- Manage all aspects of assigned shows regarding strategy
- Develop initial strategies and ongoing updates while leading cross-functional teams
- Develop materials for all shows, including but not limited to Marketing Strategies, Rollout Plans, Internal Marketing Decks, Decks for Producers, Status Reports, Marketable Moments, Messaging Grid, etc.
- Maintain clear communications and ensure execution across departments
- Act as a key point of contact and subject matter expert for all assigned shows
- Lead execution for special projects in support of shows
- Present strategies and lead discussions around strategy to Launch teams, Senior Management, and Producers
- Work closely with all areas of Marketing, including On-Air, Design, Content, Media, Affiliate, Publicity, Special Ops, Programming and Research; assuring overall fluidity of workflow throughout the Marketing Department
- 5 years of experience in Marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with internal and external creative teams
- Ability to juggle numerous creative projects simultaneously
- Ability to contribute creative and strategic ideas
- Passion for marketing and television
- Bachelors' degree
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.