- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
Aquent's Client is looking for an outstanding technical writer. As a technical writer, you will create and publish technical documentation for the company's search service, including developer's guides, help panels, and detailed API documentation.
Successful past delivery of developer-oriented technical documentation for a programming platform is required. Must have experience writing documentation for APIs, SDKs, components, and tools. Must have experienced writing procedures and tutorials.
* Design, develop & deliver documentation for the company's search service in AI/ML NLP.
* 2-4 years in a writing role for a developer audience
* Experience with XML-based publishing systems is essential
* Proven ability to work with several developers and program managers spread across different tasks and priorities
* Proven experience designing documentation for software APIs
* Experienced tracking progress and deliveries in a Sprint tool such as JIRA or Asana
* Experienced using cloud desktops, SSH clients, and some shell scripting
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
* Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
* Experience working with a programming language such as Java, or Python
* Some experience with AI/ML a plus