- Atlanta, Georgia
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Frank Penalver
This position can be performed remotely in the state of Georgia, with periodic in-person events. We are looking for an innovative and curious marketing technologist to create digital experiences that engage our customers and connect them with our home services, home automation, and billing products and programs. You’ll help create value for our customers and drive growth for our company.
***This position is fully remote. However, it will requrie 1 or 2 days in the office a month. This position is only open to Georgia Residents.
As our Digital Product Engagement Manager, we’ll count on you to:
- Customize and execute digital experiences using Adobe Target and our other digital marketing technologies, which include Adobe Experience Manager and Oracle Eloqua.
- Help increase product sales through marketing automation and personalization strategies.
- Work closely with product management teammates to set goals, effectively align digital marketing channels in support of products/programs, understand customer behavior, and define measurements.
- Use our marketing technologies in creative ways throughout the customer journey and product lifecycles.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience with marketing technologies such as Adobe Target or similar program.
- 5+ years using digital marketing technologies (analytics, personalization, A/B testing and marketing automation).
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manger, or Oracle Eloqua, or an interest in learning would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate impactfully to inform and influence others.
As a valued member of our team, your day-to-day work will include:
- Collaborating with Product Managers to incorporate A/B testing, personalization to drive defined KPIs.
- Leading the effort to incorporate marketing technologies to increase product awareness, sales, and retention.
- Managing relationships with internal partners and external vendors.
- Implementing digital marketing initiatives for identified customer segments.
This opportunity may be for you if you have:
- An interest in working with an amazing team and a collaborative approach.
- A customer-first attitude.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to try new ideas.
- A passion for discovering new ways to reach customers.
Our client is an award winning, investor-owned electric utility company (one of the nation's largest, to be exact) that has proudly served the community for over 100 years! They truly believe their employees are the most valuable resource...and we couldn't agree more! They are focused on delivering high-quality and reliable power for prices that are well below the national average while simultaneously giving back to the surrounding communities.
Our client stands firm with the believe that the future of energy is through the acquisition of top talent, in other words, YOU! With strong values that include unquestionable trust and total commitment, they are committed to creating a more sustainable future, protecting the environment, water quality, and each other. The investment and trust this client instills in each employee is awe inspiring and simply awesome! Your innovative processes and digital expertise will help to create a more seamless and user friendly digital experience. You will have a chance to partner with creative leaders, gain new experiences, sharpen your skills and expand your portfolio for this unique opportunity! Do you want to join a company that will foster more sustainable and clean environment? Apply today to help this wonderful team deliver reliable and affordable electricity for 100 more years!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM