- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jaleesa Nance
This program is a cloud gaming service designed “for the love of play.” It makes it easy for customers to play console quality games on devices they already own (including PC, Mac, smartphones, and tablets). Having recently launched, we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Brand Designer to join our fast-paced, startup team. This Brand Designer will work closely with the Creative Director to bring the brand to life for our customers across touch points.
* Work closely with the Creative Director to evolve the Brand visual identity to continually raise the creative bar
* Concept and design key visuals for high-visibility campaigns across, email, landing page, in-client, retail events, and global gaming events
* Develop high-quality brand assets using game character keyart for major game/product/feature launches to be used across internal and external teams
* Review and provide creative inputs to internal production and graphic automation teams developing monthly assets
A Day in the Life:
Partnering closely with the Creative Director and the Marketing Team, you will both contribute to creative concepting and development for major game/product/feature launches and own graphic creation for monthly ad placements, partner promotions, and gaming events. You will grow the graphic library using game keyart, update monthly graphics with new game artwork, develop layouts for new messages, and support marketing graphic creation.
About the Team:
The Brand Designer will be part of the Marketing Team, which consists of brand marketing, social, sales, engagement and GTM functions. As part of this team you will help grow our customer base and build Luna's brand relevance with gamers of all walks of life.
You are a powerhouse designer who has a sense of ownership that enables you to wear multiple hats in a scrappy, startup environment. You’re well versed in translating ideas into breakthrough visual design, holding you and other designers to the highest standards, and you do so while working on multiple projects in simultaneously. * 5+ years of experience as an art director or designer at a creative agency or similar experience * An online creative portfolio demonstrating an expertise in concepting, design, typography, and visual hierarchy across across digital mediums * Proficiency with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
* AfterEffects and/or 3D proficency is a major plus
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Experience maintaining high quality creative in a fast-paced, iterative environment
* Experience working with and managing digital asset management systems and asset libraries
* Excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to roll-up sleeves to make things happen
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience in gaming or entertainment industries