- 100% REMOTE
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Julee Grupe
Seeking an experienced Digital Inventory Manager for Onsite Display to join our team. We are looking for an individual who loves digging into data, troubleshooting, learning new technologies and solving difficult problems. As the Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for identifying areas of opportunity across our inventory segments and looking for new and creative ways to increase the performance of our ad products across properties.
You will partner closely with Sales, Yield, Product and Technical Operations to roll-out new products, features, and forecast improvements. You will become an expert in omni-channel solution, using proprietary data, to deliver exceptional performance for our clients.
• Contribute data driven insights for developing successful sales strategies and new inventory opportunities.
• Monitor and adjust inventory fluctuations based on historical and predictive models.
• Collaborate with Yield Analytics to accurately implement inventory forecast adjustments.
• Manage inventory segments and placements to ensure relevancy and scale are maximized.
• Keep up-to-date with industry changes, case studies and regulatory impacts.
• Work with Sales teams to refine the inventory reservation process and proactively flag potential inventory constraints and roadblocks.
• Analyze and understand ad server inventory levers and their impact on overall forecasts.
• Identify new ways to grow inventory with our data-focused/audience-driven business
• Work with Technical Operations and Product to onboard new inventory and ad initiatives
• Develop inventory dashboards to assist in monitoring daily trends and fluctuations.
• Monitor invalid traffic and viewability trends by inventory segment and work closely with product/engineering on implementing new solutions.
GOOGLE AD Manager required
• Experience in Digital Ad Operations or Yield Management
• Bachelor's degree or related work experience
• A great depth of understanding on the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), and video
• Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, viewabililty, demo comps, etc.
• Highly proficient in digital ad server technology (Google Ad Manager / DFP), Demand Side Platforms (e.g. AppNexus, DV360), SaaS platforms and data measurement.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Strong knowledge of campaign lifecycle management, ad sales process, trafficking, QA, performance analytics/ reporting.
• Comfortable working with large data sets using a variety of tools
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for digital media and advertising technology
Background screen required