- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Teddy Stackman
A new innovation lab game studio in this company is looking for an exceptionally skilled and enthusiastic animator to join our team from wherever you are. In this role you will join an experienced team and make significant contributions to the animation efforts. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio showing animation that brings humans and creatures to life. You have a technical understanding of game engines and have experience with studio pipelines and source control. You possess strong communication skills and thrive in a fast paced environment. Day to day you’ll work with our team to create and implement amazing animations.
* Work with Art and Design Team to invent, create and implement in game animations that are incredibly satisfying to play and exiting to watch.
* You'll use a combination of key frame and motion capture techniques to bring human and creature characters to life.
* Work with the Creative Director and Narrative Designer to express storytelling through in-game cinematics with camera, staging and facial animations.
* Set the animation art bar with your personal work.
* Work with engineers and technical artist to define and improve our animation pipeline.
* 3+ years of experience in the games industry as an animator
* Experience with animation tools, IK systems, and blendshapes.
* 1+ shipped AAA game titles or equivalent work (e.g. live product development) mobile
* Bachelor's Degree in Art or in related field, or equivalent work experience
* Online Portfolio demonstrating animation
* Art skills such as tech art, rigging, modeling, texturing are desirable but not required
* Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
* Excellent time management and work discipline.