- Remote West Coast
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
The main function of a Client Solutions Manager is to partner with client partner to identify, create, and implement marketing solutions.
• Develop solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners.
• Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of solutions.
• Guide media and creative strategy, planning and implementation of campaigns to deliver against key performance indicators.
• Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery.
• Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance.
• Strong communication and project management skills.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing and communications required.
• Daily Checks of Signals/Delivery
• Managing Finance Aspect – following up on invoices and working with internal billing folks (Nordstrom has a non-standard process)
• Filing Bugs
• Business Integrity (checking Ads Library, Reporting Fraudulent Pages and Ads)
• Essentially be on-call during peak times like Anniversary and Holiday season
• Helping with one-off questions (product functionality, etc)
• Handling the Quotes for RFPs and Booking In-Stream Reserve
• Helping with Brand Lift Reporting (there will be a LOT of results that will be available in June and I’ll need help cleaning up decks, etc)
• Joining Calls (taking notes occasionally) and assisting with follow ups
• Including searching workplace for answers, product updates, etc