- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jaleesa Nance
- Writing communications for employees who will take or request leave.
- Researching and studying processes/policies and becoming SME on company leave policies, then determining how to use this info to write content and separate it by employee variables.
- Building spreadsheets that break things out for tech teams to use. Will need to get understanding of how to organize info.
- Write content based on research. (i.e. looking at details of what’s available in the state of CA for leave, and writing/researching info for what’s available for employees based on what compliance team/HR provides for employees to understand.)
- Looking at how we use tech and organize info in complex situations – applying creative problem solving.
- Deliver for customer and have empathy for customer experience – how to make writing crystal clear for customer by reading content and doing research.
Interaction with team
- Mostly independent work – will have their own subject. Will have Slack chat room for questions, group really collaborates to share templates and edit each other’s work. Editor will provide guidance if HM isn’t available. Daily stand ups with project team and check-ins with compliance team.
- 2-4 years of experience desired but more preferred.
- Experience researching complex legal/compliance topics
- Experience in digital marketing/working on tech/developing app/developing or scaling global website and with projects that show a level of complexity.
- No Bachelor’s degree required.