- Torrance, California
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Frank Penalver
We are looking to hire a full-time, contingent Business Analyst to join our Business Operations Services (BOS) team. This position will work alongside other business analysts, to support American Honda Finance Corporation (AHFC) initiatives by providing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and be able to work effectively with internal and external business and technical teams.
**This position is Hybrid and would require 1 day in the office per week. Location is in Torrance, California.
• Working with cross-functional teams, perform requirements analysis, document and design specifications and functional requirements, and communicate the results.
• Manage assigned projects, develop test plans and scripts, monitor deliverables, perform user acceptance testing, monitor changes with the use of effective application of change control processes.
• Conduct meetings with internal and external teams, gather information, produce effective reports, and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Liaise with business teams and managers to uncover areas for improvement and optimization strategies.
• Ensure that various appropriate elements, including documents, policy documents, guides, and business communications are kept up to date and are available.
• Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Able to perform effectively in a diverse, fast-paced, and high-volume workload environment while meeting critical deadlines, handling multiple priorities and projects at the same time.
• The ability to work well independently, in collaboration with others as well as with various levels of management.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills that incorporate patience, common sense, and creation of high-quality, easy-to-understand materials.
• Excellent analytical, evaluative skills; above-average interpersonal and communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
• The ability to successfully navigate complex approval flows and established processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Systems or equivalent work experience preferably in financial services (consumer, banking, captive finance)
• Highly skilled in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Project, Visio
• Knowledge of Financing Instruments desired as well
• Detail oriented, self-motivator, deadlines oriented, take directions well
• Comfortable working from home or in office (from time to time, subject to change)
Our client is in the business of making you move! This client creates intelligent technologies that enrich lives and make the world more fun to move around in — on the road, on the water, in the air and beyond! (Imagine the possibilities!) They are striving for 100% zero emission vehicles, are helping communities flourish and are actively looking at innovative approaches to reduce their carbon footprint. This company was founded from a dreamer and truly believes in the power of dreams. Dreamers are visionaries, dreams have already helped create innovative products that enhance mobility and increase the joy in people’s lives, imagine what dreams YOU can bring to life!
The company culture is fostered around the idea of creating a better tomorrow to expand life’s potential for all people everywhere! The culture is based on the values that our clients follow-- respecting individuals and the belief in the joy brought to customers, the joy partners experience selling their products, and the joy everyone at the company experiences. WOW, we love each of those and know you will too! Your out of the box design expertise, creative processes and fun ideas will help to create the ultimate digital experience! The experience you will gain, skills you will sharpen, individuals you will collaborate with will transfer onto your resume as a unique opportunities others do not have! You will set yourself apart by using your skills to create something incredible in this industry that is BOOMING! Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep.
- You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM