- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jaleesa Nance
Help the client present new emerging technologies and trends to the world by creating compelling design mocks up and live experiments for the world to see.
- Research and produce compelling visual first design explorations showcasing how new technology trends may appear online
- Collaborate cross-functional with User Research, Product Management and Engineering to bring your designs to life
- Review performance metrics and ideate on improvements and optimizations to improve the user experience
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to modify Figma design files based on engineering feedback and user insights
- Create new designs based on research and user research
- Create compelling decks to present and pitch work to cross-functional stakeholders with the guidance of an art director
- 2 or 4 year degree in UX Design, Graphic Design or equivalent field
- 3-5 years experience
- Expertise with Figma and design systems
- Demonstrate a high level of craft in design systems thinking.
- Elevate the visual design and account for the design details, pixels of building a product.
- Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment timezone difference, and deliver clear and detailed solutions.
- Documenting visual patterns and components used by multiple projects.
- Contribute strategically to the development of an improved process around pattern definition and documentation.
- Own the review process between multiple teams within the company and address feedback
- Be able to produce digital assets, redlines/spec and drive the production phase of the design.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit.
- Figma, Google Slides, Adobe Creative Suite
- Motion Design Prototyping Marketing Communications Design
- Ability to collaborate effectivity with cross-functional teams and peers and build relationships that delivers on impact and influence with Product Managers, Engineering, and Marketing partners.
- 3-5+ year of professional experience
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with design and engineers.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Interest in or experience with layout design and visual communications.
- Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.