- Houston, TX (onsite)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
One of our valued clients in the Energy industry is seeking a Salesforce/Pardot Marketing Automation professional for a long term opportunity ONSITE.
General Responsibilities: Provide Pardot technical support and consultation on Marketing Automation to internal company business lines, partnering with IT groups internally and externally.
You are the right candidate if you have the following experience:
1. Have stood up a new Pardot instance and configured integrations with Sales Cloud.
2. Have experience troubleshooting Pardot-SalesCloud issues with Salesforce Pardot support engineers.
3. Have a Pardot specialist certificate (not required but a must)
Critical skills needed:
• 2+ years’ working knowledge on Pardot and Sales force technologies, including new Pardot instances setup, config and integration with Salesforce.
• In-depth knowledge on Pardot user process mapping, journey building, email templates creation, landing page templates creation, form creation, form handler script, domain setup, and data source uploading, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements, create personas and segmentation rule for content strategies and customer journeys.
• Ability to work effectively with business to design and implement workflow, creating email campaign prototype.
• Collaborate with Salesforce Administrators on data clean up procedures and data migrations.
• Experience on Salesforce Einstein Analytics setup, dashboard reporting setup & testing.
• End user training on Pardot campaign operation and best practice.
• Access management, including profiles, roles, permissions, etc.
• Strong Troubleshoot skill on data issue and MQL synch issues. Able to work with Salesforce Pardot support on timely issue resolutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), including customer service skills.
• Responsible for keeping the application up to date, including system upgrades.
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Pardot specialist certifications on administration, app builders, and developers.
Our client is one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers. They are committed to placing priority on fueling the world safely and responsibly while consciously addressing the risks of climate change. They are incorporating next-generation technologies, exploring for oil and natural gas on six different continents, and operating facilities across the globe to provide us with the most sustainable resources. Our client believes in integrity and holds themselves to the highest ethical standards further setting them apart.
The company culture is as diverse as it is innovative! The company values include work flexibility, safety and security, recognizing human rights, integrity and diversity and inclusion. These guiding principles are used to deliver affordable energy to all consumers. As an innovative company who is always looking ahead, your creative processes and fresh ideas can help take them to the next level. This rare opportunity will allow you to implement your creative strategies, enhance your digital expertise, collaborate with top teams and gain unique skills and experiences. Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM