- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jaleesa Nance
As a designer, you will work with creative leadership to set design standards and drive the creation of compelling designs for websites, apps, mobile and experiences. You will work collaboratively with other designers, art directors, and producers. You are an individual with a well-rounded design and production experience. A strong graphic design and user interface portfolio, great attention to detail, passion for creating experiences.
- Create visual designs to match established brand language for websites and related products
- Designing graphic components across large project areas, often global in scope
- Synthesizing feedback from multiple sources and iterating rapidly on mockups
- Fulfilling several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Driving projects from start to finish, collaborating with Marketing, Engineering and other web designers and developers
- Deliver highest-quality digital assets for designs that range across multiple devices and regions.
- Translate designs into layout specifications, cut and organize assets, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
- Implement working processes for asset production as well as methods for efficiency and communication.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design for various brands, software, and services
- Storytelling about key initiatives
- Creation of digital assets for our products and their marketing pagesBrief description or bullets of the workers overall responsibilities on the project
- Online portfolio or showcase of craft required
- Experience in production design, or digital design
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools
- Experience with digital image asset creation and manipulation.
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
- Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization.
- Excellent communication skills
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms using industry standard software packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools.