- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
- 2+ years’ experience developing web applications in JS/Node, Python, Ruby, etc.
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms
HTML, CSS, AJAX, Restful APIs)
- Experience with data-driven web development, including strong knowledge of JSON and AJAX.
- Experience in designing and integrating web services (REST).
client side MVC architecture.
- Working knowledge in JS build systems such as WebPack, Gulp, ESLint
- Is familiar with writing unit tests / integration tests in a framework like Jest, Jasmine, Mocha,
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)