- Menlo Park, CA; San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX; New York, NY; Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
The Small Business Group (SBG) contributes directly to the company mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on social media, and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, messaging, commerce and many other tools. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business.
The SBG Marketing Operations team is looking for a Marketing Specialist to support digital marketing campaign execution. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, resourceful, and comfortable with managing deadlines to deliver high-quality campaigns with quick turnaround times.You will need to be detail-oriented, manage multiple campaigns at once, and rapidly earn trust and credibility with cross-functional stakeholders.
This position will be based in Menlo Park, San Francisco, Austin, New York or fully remote.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Build and execute marketing campaigns across various channels
- Debug, triage, and identify the right team to resolve the issues
- Perform QA of ad creative and landing page content before launch
- Drive measurement and performance insights to inform future campaigns.
- Efficiently execute assigned tasks to meet SLAs, while delivering high quality work
- Identify opportunities for improvement through automation, streamlining processes and reducing campaign issues leveraging technology
- Manage campaigns from initiation to completion working closely with operations, creative and data science teams
- Manage digital marketing campaign review and QA to ensure communications sent to business customers prior to launch are high quality messages and experience.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- 1+ years of experience with marketing automation OR email marketing campaigns
- Experience executing large scale global ads campaigns
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Experience with reporting, tracking, and developing campaign insights
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Communication and collaboration skills to engage with multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders and different teams to deliver solutions efficiently
- Highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter with ambiguity, experience initiating and driving projects
- Experience with Small Business landscape and/or online marketing and advertising
- Experience managing Ads campaign budgets of $10K or more.
- Marketing agency experience
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with A/B Testing, lift measurement
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Experience building cross functional relationships across a variety of functions to launch projects that drive business value