- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Client's Marketing & Creative team is seeking a Community Engagement Manager to join the game-changing brand social media team. This position will be integral in driving conversations with our fans and inserting client into larger cultural conversations. The right person for this role will be an experienced witty social copywriter with a passion for original programming and pop culture. The right candidate must speak Gen Z, with a deep understanding on how to connect with that audience.
As Community Engagement Manager, you will oversee fan engagement across all brand pages, directly engaging with fans in the comment sections and in our mentions, creating real-time conversations with our fans. You will look for relevant conversations on social media to insert our brand and voice.
The position will work closely with the Social Media Producers, Social Media Managers and the Creative teams to develop content to use to engage our audience.
The Community Engagement Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Be the daily active voice of the brand - post and engage within the comment section of brand accounts that is smart, youthful and platform/audience specific.
- Position client into relevant conversations in real-time by commenting on other brand accounts and establishing a dialogue with brands and fans
- Start conversations with our audience on Twitter
- Reply to fans in real-time on Twitter
- Request/create custom assets needed to engage fans
- Use exceptional judgment as a representative of the brand, defining guidelines for our post strategy and community engagements in conjunction with the Sr Manager and Director of brand social team.
- Manage the UGC process, finding the best to amplify on our accounts.
- Be the voice of the community by reporting sentiment on content posts and activations
- Work with Social Managers to create posts and tactics that will deliver high engagement and conversations on key platforms
- Sharp judgment in real-time responses that maintain brand messaging, tone, and integrity
- Self-starter ability to operate without constant oversight approval
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency in social audience listening tools to monitor and gauge audience sentiment and anticipate future enthusiasm for content