- Burbank, CA (onsite)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
Client's Marketing & Creative team is seeking a Social Media Content Producer to join the game-changing brand social media team. The right person for this role will be an experienced social media content creator with a passion for original programming and pop culture. As Producer, you will work closely with the Social Media Managers and the Creative team to produce high-performing content across all platforms that drives conversation and brand engagements. You speak Gen Z, with a deep understanding on how to connect with that audience.
The Social Media Content Producer’s responsibilities:
- Produce assets focused on Client Brand POV and voice that puts Client IP into cultural conversation and drives engagement with our Gen Z and Millennial audience.
- Develop content that comments and react to real-time trends and conversations, through a unique client's lens
- Responsible for the production and delivery of content across many social platforms, with a focus on Instagram & TikTok
- Concept, write, and produce unique, engaging editorial content that utilized various formats (graphics, motion graphics, and video) that are best suited for each social platform
- Own project, budgets, timelines, and approvals
- Work directly with creative directors and graphic design to concept and execute content.
- Develop new formats to bring Client to life though the POV
- Develop synergy content franchises
- Ideate + produce fresh content with Client talent
- Manage creative agencies
- Write copy for editorial content + provide suggested post copy
- Recognize trends across each social platform that reflect and drive the brand tone and appeal to our growing audience
- Maintain constant awareness of pop culture conversation and how best to leverage the brand in the zeitgeist
- Minimum 3 years of experience producing content for social media brands, including copywriting and video editing. Examples of content production required.
- Expertise in full asset delivery of multimedia, cross-platform content (including TikTok, IG Reels, IG Stories, and Snapchat)
- Expertise in writing conversation-generating topical and evergreen content for Twitter
- Familiarity with and enthusiasm for the brand and the series we produce
- Ability to pitch creative ideas, QC, and independently deliver brand-forward assets
- Ability to work tight deadlines and maintain creative output that is on pace with quick-moving trends
- Comfort and professionalism working with network talent and content creator talent
- 3 or more years of experience in content ideation and production for entertainment social brands
- Proficiency in creative and editing tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere in the Adobe Creative Suite, or comparable